Our areas of expertise include system design, cloud-based technical architecture, and advanced data science. We provide research and development services that can help your organization adopt, operationalize, and optimize value-based care.
Research and development services to advance value-based care
- Advise on data infrastructure to enable value-based care operations.
- Build data platforms to advance value-based analytics.
- Create flexible reporting tools that provide data transparency for all parties.
- Contract modeling for new value-based payment arrangements.
- Ad hoc analyses to optimize success of value-based payment arrangements.
- Metrics calculations for value-based payment programs.
Why Partner with Nuna?
We’ve deployed analytic tools for health plans and hospital systems impacting over 65 million patients across the country.
We co-developed T-MSIS, Medicaid’s first centralized database that aggregates claims data from all 50 states, five territories, and the District of Columbia. We delivered on-time and under budget.
We’re a key development partner on AREMAC, a data platform that enables transparent and consistent evaluation of Medicaid and CHIP.
We contributed to claims-based cost scoring for Medicare’s QPP.
We’ve created custom analytics and reporting for several Fortune 100 self-insured employers to inform their healthcare benefits design.